Global leader in computational science and artificial intelligence, Altair, recently announced its new and improved Altair RapidMiner suite; a comprehensive platform that brings together all of the company’s data analytics technologies into one single suite. The Altair RapidMiner platform offers a comprehensive end-to-end solution from data ingestion and modelling to operationalisation and visualisation. Additionally, the platform is now available via Altair Units, delivering a new generation of Frictionless AI capabilities to customers.
Altair RapidMiner’s Features
- Scale AI initiatives without requiring a big team of data scientists or expensive services engagements. Organizations can upskill their workforce so users from novice to expert can leverage the tools needed to provide data-driven insights.
- Empower users to extract and prep data easily from any source, working with reports and PDFs that are core to the business.
- Alleviate the pressure of modernizing expensive legacy environments. Teams can create, maintain, and run SAS language programs, models, and workflows directly in a multi-language environment (e.g. Python, R, SQL).
- Get more models into production. Teams can operationalize models faster and monitor them continuously across one shared MLOps environment.
- Processes and displays massive amounts of fast-changing data. Users can build sub-second streaming, batch, and business intelligence (BI) data applications.
Customers have the flexibility to choose the right tool at the right time based on their specific requirements. Altair RapidMiner also upskills the business line teams so that users from novice to expert can leverage the tools needed to provide data-driven insights. Altair RapidMiner Academy offers a self-paced, persona-based programme for users of all skill levels and industries. Additionally, the Centre of Excellence (CoE) methodology shapes data analytics programs and helps organisations tackle the most important use cases first by training everyone, from business analysts to data scientists.
The Altair Units System
Historically, data analytics and AI sectors revolved around named-employee pricing, but Altair Units – Altair’s gold standard software licensing system – democratizes access to data analytics solutions while simultaneously making them more accessible than ever. The system gives users the flexibility to run the software anywhere, choose what software tools they need, and avail unparalleled value that maximizes use and minimizes cost.
To know more about the Altair RapidMiner platform, visit Altair booth #643 at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Orlando, March 20-22, 2023.
Altair is a global leader in computational science and artificial intelligence (AI) that provides software and cloud solutions in simulation, high-performance computing (HPC), data analytics, and AI. Altair enables organizations across all industries to compete more effectively and drive smarter decisions in an increasingly connected world – all while creating a greener, more sustainable future. For more information, visit https://www.altair.com/.
Altair RapidMiner platform is a significant development in the field of data analytics and AI – an ultimate solution for organizations looking to upskill their teams while also achieving operational excellence. With this new launch, the company is one step closer to achieving its ‘Frictionless AI for every person and every enterprise’ goal.