Dozens of brilliant ideas are being converted into great startups every single day. And it doesn’t look like the popularity of startups will slow down any time soon, especially in 2021.
But with so many startups popping up every day, it becomes hard to find out and choose which one would be useful for investment and personal use, etc.
Therefore, a complied list of 10 startups to look out for in 2021:
- Coda – If you’re tired of maintaining 100 documents and sheets on 100 different platforms then Coda might just be the app for you. It is an all-in-one document tool for customers of any industry. Coda has created a tool with dozens of features and functions using which any kind of information can be stored. Their USP is to present a documentation solution with a single app offering functionality of multiple other documentation platforms making it a valuable startup worth a place in this list.
- Airtable – With the same kind of goal as Coda, Airtable is an app dedicated to teams. It offers a brand new way to do team collaboration and increase work efficiency. With features like calendars, task tracking, spreadsheet, etc. it can be seen as a platform where you can migrate your company’s data.
- Snowflake – Snowflake offers a comprehensive data storage service designed for professional data analysts. It is suitable for businesses that are looking to evolve using actual facts. An example can be platforms that run on the SaaS model (service as a subscription). They always have the risk of customers canceling the subscription and not return. This customer behavior is better known in the market as “churn”. This data is a common metric to measure success and failure. It is a big and particularly important data for businesses. And if you don’t have a data storage solution where you can use the information you have gathered, it becomes garbage.
- Loom – Loom is a new kind of team collaboration platform where you can create video messages for your co-workers, and explain an exact problem or offer a clear solution that everyone can understand. The preference and popularity of the remote work concept have boosted its growth. The inefficiency of already existing platforms like Slack, Jira, Asana at transmitting a clear message to your colleagues has only done well for Loom as well. It is already adopted by the software giants such as Atlassian, LinkedIn, Slack, and SalesForce. It is expected to be an even bigger hit in the upcoming years.
- HackerOne – It has always been a sought-after concept to hire the best hackers that can hack through the hidden loopholes and backdoors of the cybersecurity in your business to make it more secure and foolproof. And that’s exactly the service HackerOne provides. Thus, it is worthwhile to keep an eye on this one as the idea is a brilliant one.
- Spaced Ventures – Spaced Ventures enables you to make investments in companies that are going to space. Since the Space industry is becoming a sector where civilian institutions can take action, being able to invest and own parts of space startups sound great. You actually get to play a role in the space adventure of humankind.
- Foxhog Ventures Corp. – Heard of a startup that helps you help other startups in 2021? Don’t feel boggled. This concept is sure an interesting one. Foxhog Ventures Corp., an investment startup based in India helps you find the most promising startups and invest in them, so when they succeed; you win. You also get to fund practical solutions that can make life easier and better for us.
- Denim Social – For businesses That want to build stronger customer relations to maintain a loyal customer base, Denim Social is the app. This app helps you personalize your social media presence to communicate with the customers in an interpersonal way. With marketing mediums rapidly changing to social media, you can increase your social media presence and building brand awareness easily. This is one app that is using the evolved methods of marketing in its favor.
- Feather – Unlike the olden days when investment into furniture was a long-term deal, Feather is changing those investment terms. It is a furniture rental service in which you can rent the furniture you like and swap or return or buy any time you want. It is one of the most convenient ideas recently. This idea of renting and easy swapping of furniture is a personal favorite too.
- Manychat – Manychat is a messenger bot that operates inside your customer’s phone and social media accounts. This app can definitely help you step up your marketing game with automated and officiant conversations with the customers. The chatbot is highly customizable so you can offer a unique experience to each of your customers. As the culture of automated chatbots is getting more and more popular these days this app is sure to be successful.
Share with us your favorite startup of 2021! Is it one of our list of 10 startups to look out for in 2021?